Public relations, marketing and business management consulting have been the focus throughout her career. Her accomplishments include:
- Published specialized newsletter with National/International distribution
- Prepared two books for publication for author
- Created custom database applications in medical, architectural, art and music industries
- Made presentation at National Convention about custom database designed for medical specialty
- Wrote and created custom websites for customers in a variety of industries
- Authored how-to and informational articles
- Produced, filmed and edited video segments for Cable TV
- Created "Eye Candy Classics", a collection of her own classic car photography as art
She has an avid interest in high performance street rods, learning the art of drag racing, and assisting her husband Guy Algar in the shop at Motorheads Performance. She is currently rebuilding the 1967 Muncie 4 speed M21 transmission for her '56 Chevy Pickup which she is restoring to become one of Motorheads company trucks. Andrea not only runs the office but assists Guy in the day-to-day operations as a technician in the Shop.
Andrea's interests include old cars, gardening, horses, design planning, writing, and photography, and she enjoys these pursuits at her home in South Central Texas with her husband and business partner Guy Algar.